06-2022 | December 1, 2022
List of Available Modules
|Code||Module Title||Registration Deadline||Run Dates||Target Participants|
|M06||Ports 101||December 11, 2022||December 13 to 18, 2022||Personnel of different levels and functions|
|M42||Mental Well-Being and Productivity in the Workplace||December 11, 2022||December 13 to 18, 2022||Personnel of different levels and functions|
Please refer to the instructions below:
- The program is open to regular and outsourced personnel.
- The RCs are in charge of the selection and registration of their participants. Three (3) participants will be accepted per module.
- The selected participants can register through the PPATI LMS: https://ppati-lms.ppa.com.ph/training-calendar/.
- PPATI will send instructions to the participants on the module start date.
- Each completed e-learning module is equivalent to four (4) training hours. Re-taking any of the available modules will not give the participants additional training hours.
- PPATI will provide the certificates (regular) and results lists (outsourced) within one (1) month after the module run.
For any questions and e-learning-related concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.