Click “Login” on the top right side of the screen to be directed to the login page.
Platform self-registration is not available. A user must be enrolled in a program to gain access.
For PPA employees, the default username format is
e.g. Juan dela Cruz – jdelacruz, Jose Mari Chan – jchan
The default password is your ID number:
e.g. PPA00011234 – 0001123, LSERV123456 – 1234565
If you have forgotten your username and password, kindly contact your program OPR directly or contact the administrator via email at email@example.com.
To browse courses offered by PPATI to port users and stakeholders, click “Non-Organic Courses” on the top menu.
For employees who wish to view courses offered to PPA employees only, kindly log in to your account and click on Explore Courses in the top menu.
1. Log in to your account and hover over / click Explore Courses in the top menu.
2. Click the appropriate program type:
- Non-Organic Courses
- In-House Training Programs
3. Search for the course title and click on the corresponding button to access the course page.
- Available modules are announced via e-Learning bulletins
- RCs through their admin/personnel unit will select three (3) participants per module from their offices.
- Selected participants will enroll via the Training Calendar page of the LMS
- The participants will receive their login credentials and instructions to access the modules on the start date.